Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Shipping Rant

null


Hmm.. Let's see.. Just what exactly is pissing me the fuck off today? 

Well, alot of things actually, but today's number one is shipping times.

I buy alot of shit online.. So I have deliveries almost every day. Today, I awake to find that it has been 6 days since I placed an order at Bestbuy.com, and my shit is STILL not here.

So.. I get on my pc and go to Best Buy.. after navigating my way to my recent orders, I find out that they haven't even bothered to ship it yet.

Six fucking days, and they cannot simply mail a package..

Enraged, I call these mother fuckers up on the phone.. and after about 45 minutes on hold, I am told that my order can not be canceled.

What the fuck??

So let me get this straight.. they won't refund me, yet they won't ship my order.. fuck it.. time to call Chuck Norris.



I'm so sick of this bullshit.  I thought I would make this handy guide so others would know the truth about different companies shipping times.



Best Fucking Buy: These twats have horrible customer service.. and after you order.. you might see your order sometime after about 7-14 days.

Amazon Dot Fucking Com  Will ship your shit to you for free, but only if you order $25 worth of shit.  Their "super saver" shipping takes forever.. it's best just to pay them for the shipping.  "Super saver" = 7-14 days, "Paid shipping" = 4-7 days.

E Fucking Bay  If you go with a great seller with over 1 million feedbacks.. they tend to be quicker, but they cost alot more. If you order from a private seller, you might just get cornholed and never get the fucking thing at all. Ebay will reimburse you if you do in fact get cornholed though.

Wal Fucking Mart Dot Fucking Com  Pretty quick shipping for a company that has totally lost touch with not only gaming, buy customers in general. On average, deliveries take about 4-8 days, but you WILL pay full price.  They have no clue that weeks after a game has been released.. the price drops.  Rollbacks my fucking ass!

New Fucking Egg Dot Com  If you need one of the 12 games they carry, they will ship it out pretty quick.

Target Dot Fucking Com Target is a fucking joke. Do not EVER order online with Target. They sell for max retail price, and shipping takes about 14 days to one whole month.


I do order from other places around the web. places that not only have good prices.. but they ship really fast too.  What are those places you ask?  Hmm... yeah, fuck you.. the last thing I need is for the retarded general public to wipe out my secret spots.

null

No comments: