Saturday, January 10, 2015

Psycho Saturdays - Game of the Year? Right?!

Guess what? Psycho Saturdays had returned.. And in a big fucking way.

I know I have been doing alot of videos lately.. But, I haven't forgot you fuckers on dial up. (Yes, it still exists..)

But before we get to the flaying part of the evening, I would like to take a moment to thank YOU.

Yes, you.. If it wasn't for you fine folks, I would not exist.

I do what I do, because of all the god damn evil in the world.

And if I can make you think for just a second or even simply put put a smile on your face, Then I feel I somehow made a difference.

And also a big thank you to our weekly guest from podcast #6: Maikeru The PS3 Gamer.

If you would like to see more great content created by him, just click the link above.

Now.. I have one last thing I would like to mention.. I've been getting alot of views from China!

That's amazing, welcome to the blog.. you do realize I do not sell silver, right?

Just fucking with you.. Seriously, thanks for watching!

NOW.. 




PSYCHO SATURDAYS - GOTY PICKS

Well now that you've seen the Game of the Year awards from/for the paid corporate whores, want to know my opinion?

Well, I'm certainly glad you asked.

Well, here are all 3 folks, all are for PS3 and PS4 in no specific order. Complete with realistic descriptions..

                                                                               Alien Isolation

  This game will scare the absolute fuck out of you.  If your thinking, well.. how bad can it be.. Dead Space didn't scare me. This is not some EA horseshit, this is a game about true terror.


Far Cry 4

Want an open world game? This is it, and you can even bring a friend along for free. Plus, stampeding elephants are just fucking amazing. And this game has one of the best bad guys ever..


                                                                       Dragon Age: Inquisition

 An RPG, you say? Well, look no further.. this game has everything from the last 2 games, plus much more. Even 20% more buttfucking. Seriously though, what the fuck is with Bioware?


 Why only 3 you ask?

Do I even have to answer that question?

I think that these 3 outshined all other releases this year. 

Sure, there were even more quality games released, but for every one it seemed there were 5 that were just, well.. shit.

AND.. if your saying, "Why is Destiny not on your list?..

Fuck Destiny, it's not a game, it's a fucking boring job. Not that it's bad, it's just that if you have time to play a boring MMO for 3,000 hours.. then you have time to stitch people's mouths to other people's assholes, and we all know how that ended...

The ratio is 1 old school Nerd = 25 of you new school try hards.

Don't hate on me, I'm not the whore who passed down their inferior fucking genes.. If your parents play(ed) D&D then you should be playing role playing games, not MMO's.  The difference? RPG's are about story and character development, MMO's are for people who need to validate their efforts through the opinion of others.

You fine Darwin Award winners need to read this information on what is called "The Skinner Box". 

If your self-esteem is that god damn low then here's $5, now get up on the fucking pole. Mother Fucker.










                                
 



No comments: