Thursday, February 5, 2015

Saint's Row 4: Re-Elected - My thoughts

Ok, so I'll continue to type shit until my fucking pc shuts the fuck down. lol.

I recently had alot of time on my hand, not being able to post videos and all.. so I somehow ended up being completely obsessed with SR4.

I think I might have finally found a game that's almost crazier than I am.

Now alot of people have been asking me if I am going to review the new Dragon Age game.. to that I say, In time.. all in good time.

Anyway, back to SR4, or as I like to call it.. Monty Python's Gang War Simulator.

You have to love a game that's batshit crazy,  it's the law.

Well if your into those open world, sandbox style of games.. Then you will love this game.

The graffics have been updated, all the dlc is included, and it's even cheap. I clocked in at about 27 hours everything included. Still need to clean up a few gold medals on challenges.

 Pick it up on the Playstation store. Video review coming soon.

No comments: