Saturday, May 11, 2013

Let's chat, shall we..

Alright damn it.. I was determined to get the Psycho Saturday's post up this week.  I've just been extremely busy the last couple of weeks, as well as being sick.

So, at this point.. I would just like to have a little chat with you guys. To let you know what's been going on with the blog.. and what I have been doing over the last few weeks. I will also talk about the plans I have for the future.

With the addition of Death in Eternity to the blog, we are able to produce a better level of quality entertainment for you.  He's basically kicked it up a notch. Now we have the podcast available on youtube for you to enjoy.. or detest.. depending on your level of willpower.  And if you did enjoy the podcast, thank him.. he worked hard to bring that to life.


 If you listened to the podcast you will remember Agent.. he is going to be a reappearing guest.

I am planing to give away prizes in the near future.. That's right.. real free shit.  Details on that will be revealing themselves soon, but it will be for blog members only.. so SIGN UP.  You can't win if your not signed up. Most people on facebook force you to like shit just to win stuff, I mearly ask you to sign up for the blog.

 I am looking into opening a store soon.  Selling everything from video games to ultraviolet codes to hand crafted jewelry.

I know these thoughts are kind of scattered, but bear with me.

 This week on the podcast we will have a very special guest, so don't miss it.

We are also planning boost sessions for PS3 games, so if you need multiplayer help getting trophies.. comment and let me know what games. And we'll get that rolling.

So far the schedule looks like this:

Sunday: N/A
Monday: N/A
Tuesday: New Podcast
Wednesday: Death's Article
Thursday: New rant article
Friday: "What the fuck is this?" day
Saturday: Psycho Saturdays

We are working on new content for Sunday and Monday, and we are also still looking for talent to be an author here on the site, so email me if you are interested.

Thanks for listening to my thoughts, if you have any ideas you'd like to see us produce.. comment and let us know.

You guys are awesome.
Stay that way.

K


















No comments: