Saturday, September 17, 2016

Weekly Update - Site plans



Welcome back, Ladies and gents..
Knight Edrik back again.. This time with a serious new change.
I have went under the banner of Knight Edrik for about 9 years now..
I have went under the banner of Killeveloot for about a little over 18 months..
I have won awards under Killeveloot..

If you have been following me for very long, you know that I am constantly revamping the site.

I have been planning to bring back Psycho Saturdays for a while now.

Every time I sit down to write it out, some other thing comes up.. and before you know it I'm off doing other stuff.

This is my official retirement notice from trophy hunting.

This habit was costing me tons of cash, and taking up 75% of my spare time.

I still play games, I'm just not hunting anymore. I'm not buying every single piece of shit that comes up for sale anymore. I'm just going to play for fun from now on.

I want to devote more time to my writing,  it pleases me.

Honing and sharpening my skills as a writer, I hope to create a following.

I love to hear comments from my fans, please comment and tell me what you think.

I will continue with the Twitter line up, daily.. So follow me at @OS_killeveloot .

I will no longer be making videos for Youtube.

The Podcast will continue.. hopefully soon.

I hope you will tune in.  I always make it funny.. one way or the other.

And the subject matter for  "Psycho Saturday" will be more geared toward the crazy shit from that week.

Thanks for being a fan, and for the follows.


Oh yeah.. One more thing. I'm done with the negativity.. from my side.  So, there's that. Also I have chosen a new name for myself..

My new name is... ABSOLUTE ZERO.

So, there you go. That's this week's update.






No comments: