Friday, September 16, 2016

Thanks for your Fellowship.

Yeah, Yeah..

It's been a long time since I've done anything specifically for the blog itself.  So, I figured I would post a few things.. 

I've been keeping with Twitter for it's ease of use, due to the fact that I have alot of things going on in my life right now.  And I thought the idea of making a few music based shows. 

The Complete Playlist

The Complete Monday Night Metal Show

The Complete Love Songs collection

The Complete Throwback Thursdays collection

These are all ongoing, so no matter when you click the link above.. you will have the current full playlists.  Expanding Weekly.

Thanks so much for all your love and support. It means more to me than you know.

I do this for fun and fellowship.. I don't really make anything off of it.

I do it for the love of music. (..and comedy.)

So, sign up and follow me if you wish. Or follow me at Twitter @OS_killeveloot

Thanks in advance.   I like to converse with likeminded individuals, so comment if you want.. and lets chat.

Much Love,
Knight Edrik/ Killeveloot


No comments: