Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome to my world..

Welcome...

To my own little corner of the world. This is my first blog post on this site. I first off want to welcome anyone who wishes to read these posts to do so, but keep in mind.. most of the time, I'm constantly pissed off. This blog will contain some things that may sometimes offend certain people. And, really.. I don't fucking care. If you are offended.. go and read somebody elses blog.. Or watch PBS.. or continue downloading your Ricky Martin song collection. I don't give a shit. The point is.. most people are morons, some people are smart.. If your offended, guess which group you belong to? Congrats.. at least now, we know who my target audience is. So sit back, buckle the fuck up.. and enjoy. Because it only goes downhill from here.

No comments: