Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Return (Where the fuck has this guy been?)


Ok.. Ok.. I'm back now..

I've had a few problems in the last few months. Not that I would bug you with the details.. or that you'd probably give a shit. But let's just say everything's better now. I would say everything's perfect, but for some reason the leagues of stupid fuckers are still alive. So.. everything's not perfect, now is it?

Up until now, I've kind have been doing a top ten or a top 5 list kind of thing. But that's not what i plan on doing all the time. Sometimes I just get so pissed off that my aggression needs... a list. But sometimes i just can't stand it anymore.. I just get so incredibly pissed off, that a list just won't justify my hatred, sometimes it takes a rant. Yes.. a rant.


----::::WARNING: SPOILER::::----

If you have been reading this blog, then I'm suprized about 2 things. 1> You can withstand this level of hatred.. and 2> Your actually reading this blog.
But, for those of you who are actually here to see what I'm pissed off about this week. Here you go...


Caylee Anthony is dead..

After this weeks breaking news.. theres not a doubt in my mind. That crazy fucking bitch (her mother) killed that little girl. A meter reader, who perhaps took the luckiest piss ever, walked into the woods to relieve himself.. and found a plastic garbage bag. Being the curious indiviuials that meter readers are, he kicked the bag to see what was in it. I have to say I would have to.. never know when a trash bag full of stolen cash will turn up in the woods. Anyway.. he kicks this bag, and the skull of a little girl falls out. It just so happens that the spot where he stopped to take a piss, is less than a half a mile from the Anthony home. The guy calls 911, cause.. well you know.. what the fuck would you do at that point? He tells 911 of his morbid discovery, and they dispatch the police to his exact location. And thus begins what the news people are calling "The Trial of the Century". Which is kind of fucked up to me.. because is seems they would want to.. I don't know.. collect evidence first, before declaring a full blown trial.
The remains were collected by the forensics dept, and they began testing them.. and now we know that the color and length of the hair matches.. and its also microscopicaly similar to Caylee's. That fact coupled with the lies being spewed from the mother and family themselves, plus the evidence they have already collected.. already proves to me the story and timeline.
You see.. I knew the truth when the grandmother said "It smells like there's been a body in the damn car".. and then said it was pizza. Well, fuck you lady.. we all know pizza doesnt decompose.. It just turns to they kind of cardboard mess that has no smell. Maggots will not eat pizza.. scientific fact.
Anyway, mark my words.. the mother killed her.. and she will be found guilty. They will try for a change of venue.. but won't get it, because everybody in the fucking country knows this bitch is guilty.

On to another topic.. lets spin the wheel of hatred.. and see where it stops. Click, click, click, boom..

When the fuck did we start killing Wal-mart greeters to save 10 dollars on a fucking dvd player. You greedy mother fuckers make me sick. "Hurry up Eithel, we gots to cash our government check and get to Wal-mart, theys got em dvd players for 24 bucks..", you fucking people need to die. If by some miracle, you were one of the people who stepped and stomped on this poor guy.. and you happen to be reading this blog right now... Do me a favor, and fucking kill yourself, you piece of shit. Now, dont get me wrong.. i mean that in the most hateful way possible. And for my beloved readers.. Yes, I still hate Wal-mart.. It's just that this is just a guy who went to work.. just to be stomped to death by a bunch of fucking hoodrats, rednecks and breeders.. that greed had taken hold of them completely. Fucking sickening.


Click, Click, Click.... Boom.

Bailouts.. o my fucking god.. the bailouts. I cant count the number of times someone has come up to me, and ask me for 14 billion dollars. And I didn't give it to any of them.. And do you know why? Because I don't have 14 BILLION DOLLARS! I mean how fucking stupid do you have to be.. Let me get this straight.. you make a shitty product.. you dont make a profit.. and you want 14 billion dollars to keep making a shitty, unprofitable product. Hmm.. Do you see where this is heading? And they had the balls to ask our government, for our tax dollars.. to bail these stupid fuckers out. Sometimes, I just can't believe the things I am hearing.


Anyway.. I'm back now.. and more pissed off then ever. I hope to see you back reading this, because I have alot of shit that needs to be said.

If you have any questions you would like answered, or you are brave enough to submit a topic.. I will be more than happy to tell you my thoughts on the subject. Also, I'm planning a Q & A session for my readers.. so get those questions in.


If you give a shit, others will too...

No comments: