Friday, August 26, 2016

New Content, New Changes!




For a long time now, I have been producing content for the internet.



Primarily based around Gaming and Comedy.



My recent intent on changing  focus, shocked a few people.



So, This post is just to make things clear.



I still intend to do that.. Just instead of pouring hours and hours into games that are losing the idea of what a game is, I would much rather concentrate on my writing.



For a long time, I've been the angry guy.. Swearing and ranting.



I am tired of being angry..



I would like to write about a broad spectrum of topics.. It will still contain my wit, just not nearly as much hate.



I don't like to use the word, "hate".. It's so easily misconstrued. I do not write hateful materials, it just seemed like a lot of things pissed me off.  And that was leaking into my work.  But, no longer. 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------



You will begin to see different things now on the site.  Everything from interviews to poetry, as well as live music on the fly daily on Twitter @killeveloot The Official Obvious Stupidity Twitter page. So, stop by and hang out, leave a follow if you would.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------



I am a content creator, and I have created 2 new shows already.. Here's my new line up so far..



SUNDAY: N/A

MONDAY: The Monday Night Metal Show *NEW

TUESDAY: The Playlist: Comedy Music at it's finest *NEW

Wednesday: N/A

THURSDAY: N/A

FRIDAY: N/A

SATURDAY: Psycho Saturdays



Those days with "N/A" listed, are days I intend to fil with new content. 

I'll let you know what's in the works.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------



I am also looking for a new sponsor, so if you like my content.. Contact me here, at knightedrik@yahoo.com, or @killeveloot on Twitter.



If you like what you see.. I have no problem working for anyone willing to pay the bills.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------



And last but not least, A huge THANK YOU to all my Twitter fans and friends.



And to you, for being fucking awesome! ^^  You are the life blood of the internet, never forget that.





RTFO!

Knightedrik/Killeveloot

No comments: