Thursday, August 18, 2016

Twitter Fans!

 


Hello Twitter Fans!  Welcome to the Obvious Stupidity Blog!  This site is NOT SAFE FOR WORK.  Do not read aloud or play any of the videos you may find here if you have small children present. I am not responsible for your shitty parenting. I warned you.

  This blog is devoted to COMEDY, so don't bitch if you are offended.

 Here you will read true stories, see hilarious materials, and read things that will probably make your prostate explode. I pull no punches, this material might be seen as offensive by some, if that is the case.. quit being a bitch and change the parameters of what you think is funny. I am not your psychologist, work the shit out on your own.

 If you have a problem with the site, I am glad to hear your comments and concerns. Please type out and print your comment, wad it into a ball.. and shove it up your ass. Again, ask your Dr if your supposed to be shoving things into your anus. I am not you proctologist.

 What I do is not for everyone,  if you ARE offended.. the internet is a huge place.. fuck off. I am not your guide.

 I am here to brighten your day.. to make you think.. to make you laugh. I am your jester.

 If you like what you see.. quit being a lazy fuck and sign up for the site. I just post shit for people to read.. I don't care if you like it, if you offended.. you not my target audience.

  As you all know, I am a huge Twitter fan. I will be posting alot of my stuff there as well. So, check it out and give me a like.

Knight Edrik
(Eric)

No comments: