Friday, August 12, 2016

New lease on life, new plans for the site.

 I have been quiet as of late.  I am on Twitter, I post under @OS_Killeveloot.. If anybody wants daily craziness.

I've had a lot on my mind, the last week has been mind blowing. I mean truly fucking mind blowing.

Let's just say that I have a reason to live again, something I haven't had in a long time.

So, I guess you'll just have to deal with my happy ass.

Furthermore, the is going to be a shift in the site soon.  I will be experimenting with different new content that I hope will either help you out, or at least make you smile.

I have already started "The Playlist", a weekly line-up of 10 comedy songs you probably have not heard.. you can check it out here, or on my Twitter page.

There will be a podcast of sorts, after all.  It will available only here, on the site.

Other new content will follow in the coming weeks. Be on the look out.

Prize Giveaways will start again soon, with the podcast.. so make sure you are signed up here on the site and follow me on Twitter, with notifications on, to be eligible. I'll be checking.

I mean, you already follow 10k other assholes, what's one more..

Love you guys,
Knight








No comments: